6.29.2005

Still Alive, or Merely Twitching?

Why am I the last to know that this blog has been forcibly shut down? And where is my fetching sidebar cartoon likeness, I ask you? I'm quite pleased to get lumped in with TMFTML and Washingtonienne of course, though I'm afraid I decrease both the talent and zipless-fuck average of the trio.

I shouldn't quibble about being forcibly shut down, as distraction and laziness could be legitimately considered forces, and they have certainly strangulated posting here and elsewhere to a wheeze. My excuses include transitioning to a new vocation and finishing up a swarm of minor assignments. Next week: big changes and sweaty announcements, I promise you. The master plan is still intact and percolating toward yet another startling anticlimax. Be there/here!